Monday, December 30, 2013

Coming Back to the Heart of Worship


“I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the things I've made it
When it's all about you
It's all about you, Jesus”

Says the chorus of one of my favorite gospel song, “Heart of Worship”, the song of my life.
It has been two years when I leave the church where I started, who introduced me of Jesus Christ, of where I first encounter Him face to face.
And this day, December 22, 2013, I came back to my home, to the heart of worship, Power of God Fellowship of Bulacan.
I’m so excited to see again its old façade, the pulpit, the altar, my favorite chair, and even the rest room. And yes, I had also missed to wake up that early every Sunday.
Inside the two years that I decided to quit attending the church to focus on my studies, I know God had always been there to remind me to give Sunday to Him. But on all of those calls, I do not answer, I played like a deaf, like a dumb, until this very day.
It was just a pedicab away from my home place, and as the mechanical vehicle paced through the cement, coming closer to the heart of worship, my heart wants to jump, to express exceeding joy. All memories flash- backed on me. I can’t get rid of frequent smiling.
It’s nice to be back to the heart of worship and I’ll promise to be back again.


No comments: